16 November 2009 - Muddled headed
It's monday again. So here comes all the monday blues as the week starts all over again from the top.
It's week 5 of school! Yipee.. 1 more week and my monday is totally free. :] I can't wait for next week to come so that I can have my monday free of school.
It just dwell on me that in my very last semester in Ngee Ann, I'll be having the usual 3 IS modules that I'm suppose to be having now. 1 which is compulsory World Issue:Singapore's Perspective, 1 IS module which I don't think I have a choice about what to choose except business related modules and the last one is my Diploma Plus in Business core module. I'm wondering if I can find a way to clear any modules. But I doubt the chances of doing so is going to be high.
So pardon me if I'm no longer free next October 2010. :x
I feel super muddled head today.
Firstly, I realised that I forgot to bring my laptop to school today. No wonder I was wondering why my bag is so light as I board the bus today to go school. It's only until I see Hardy and Xin Hui carrying their laptop did I realised that I forgot my Laptop at home. -.-
All thanks to Nick for lending me his laptop for the day. :] If not, I have no idea how am I going to complete the SAB open-laptop test and even the assignment for the day.
The consequences of borrowing a laptop from Nick is to help him carry his heavy laptop back home for him. This is when, I love my own laptop that weighs only 1.7 kg. His laptop is like 0.8g heavier than mine which is 2.5 kg. Such a heavy laptop to bring it home all the way from school. Hand want to dislocated from carrying it.
Lesson learnt. No matter how late you are for school, always check that you bring laptop to school. So that I won't need to borrow a heavy laptop for use from anyone.
Second: My mum said I wore 2 different foorwear to school today. I hope it isn't true. If it is, I want to dig a hole and burrow my head in it tomorrow. How am I going to school tomorrow? What if people I see today all recognise me for wearing different pair of footwear today? It's just soooo embarassing.
Both POM and SAB test are like tikaming on it. But either way, it's over.
Shall mug hard for BPP test tomorrow instead which I have yet to start on it yet.
I'm wondering what time shall I sleep tonight from reading through BPP. Maybe 2-3 am again.
Dad is coming back from Taiwan tonight. I wanted to go fetch him from the Airport. But flight delayed and I guess he should be boarding the plane back to Singapore now I hope. I guess I shall go check out his flight details in Changi Airport website.
Yipee. When the following equation applies when Daddy is back! :]
Daddy back = an apple a day!
Haha. Days without Daddy meaning no apple for me to eat.
But at least when I remember, I cut apple for my sister too. Now that Daddy is coming back, my daily supply of apple is back as well. :]
I can't wait to see my Daddy again. (:
Off to study. Update again tomorrow. *muacks*
No comments:
Post a Comment